Electronic communication facilitates and accelerates the exchange of information between and among companies, businesses, or organizations. With this, the overhead costs are lowered, job satisfaction is improved and collaboration is bettered.
There are several forms of electronic communication, including e-mail, instant messaging, social networking, teleconferencing, and more. One reliable and cost-effective way for businesses or companies to send out messages in real-time, even without the use of the Internet is text messaging.
Sending Domestic, Overseas and 해외문자 Messages Through Text Messaging
Text messaging, texting or short message service (SMS) is used to send prompt and accurate domestic or overseas, even 해외문자, text messages in real-time.
While SMS only allows a limited number of alphanumeric as well as 해외문자 or foreign characters, usually from 70 characters to 160 characters, text messaging is still considered by many as a reliable form of communication, particularly for companies, businesses and organizations looking for a cost-effective yet effective and efficient communication means as and marketing strategy.
Among the benefits of SMS or text messaging include the following:
- Messages are sent and received almost immediately, which hastens communication.
- Text messaging accessible as all mobile phones have a built-in feature that works with an SMS provider allowing users to send and receive texts.
- Text messaging, unlike e-mails, has a 99% open rate. This means that text messages are most likely to be opened and read within 3 minutes after it is sent, and where you get a response from the recipient within 30 minutes.
- As texting only allows a limited number of characters per text, senders are compelled to make their messages brief, concise and direct to the point.
- Almost everyone has a mobile phone. Hence, every mobile phone user utilizes the SMS feature making text messaging an excellent way to reach a wider audience.
Systematic Messaging in The Military
Regardless the manner or form, communication is imperative and essential in order for messages or information to be sent and received. For instance, an effective, smooth and systematic flow of communication, where the passing of orders as well as reports to-and-fro are carried out with utmost efficiency, is fundamental for all operations within the military.
If there is lack of efficient and systematic communication flow in the military, crucial decisions, responses or actions may not be carried out. For example, if the Chief of Command isn’t able to promptly and clearly communicate decisions to his dependents, an anarchy disarray, confusion or disorder could arise since even the smallest of information within the military is significant.